Matte Black upgraded batteries available October 10, 2020.
Download Mule Brochure Here
FREE With Purchase:
Rear Pannier Rack ($75 value)
2amp Charger ($49 value)
Mud Fenders ($55 Value)
400lm Headlight ($49 Value)
Lifetime Customer Support (Priceless)
Please note: While we do our best to match your chosen bike color, upgraded batteries may be shipped in Matte Black.
- Motor: Bafang Ultra M620 750w/1000w mid-drive Motor w/integrated Torque Sensor
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 14.5ah, 17.4ah, or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: 40+ Miles (See “Range Explained” under “Know Before You Buy”)
- Digital Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Dual Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front rotor & 180mm Rear rotor.
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 120mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Medium/Large or Small/Medium
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheel/Tire: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front 11x36t cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle:SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 70 lbs
This beast is built to pack like a mule with the suspension and gearing to get you there fast. On a quick trail ride or a week in the backcountry, the Mule can handle anything you throw at it.
The Mule was designed and engineered around the unparalleled power and performance of Bafangs ULTRA mid-drive motor, with its game-changing torque and dual-speed sensors. These highly sensitive sensors record data on crank torque, vehicle speed, and pedal rotation speed ensuring precise control of the bike while achieving the highest possible efficiency.
The intelligence of the Ultra Drive System puts the rider in complete control and in spite of its tremendous power output and maximum torque of more than 160 N m the motor operates in virtual silence.
*Stand over height and frame is the same for large and small. However, our small frame Mule seat can be lowered 1 ½” lower than the large. In addition, we can also swap out the suspension seat post to a non-suspension seat post which allows the seat to lower an additional 1 ½”.