Storm (Wholesale Price)
PRE-ORDER: Desert Tan and Matte Black available October 31, 2020.
Download Storm Brochure Here
Free With Purchase:
FREE 5amp Charger ( $54 value )
FREE Mud Fenders ($65.00 Value)
FREE Pannier Rack ($75.00 Value)
FREE Lifetime Customer Support (Priceless)
Please note: While we do our best to match your chosen bike color, upgraded batteries may be shipped in Matte Black.
- Motor: Bafang Ultra M620 750W/1000w mid-drive Motor w/integrated Torque Sensor
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 17.4ah or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: 40+ Miles (See “Range Explained” under “Know Before You Buy”)
- Digital Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro HD E750 Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & Rear rotor
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 120mm AIR front fork & Rockshox Monarch rear
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061 Full Suspension
- Size: Medium/Large
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheel/Tire: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front & Sunrace 11-42t Rear cassette
- Steering: Wide 760mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Saddle: SR NEBULA Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Colors: Matte Black or Desert Tan
- Weight: 75 lbs
If it’s gnarly, rugged, steep, or technical then look no further than the full suspension Storm G2. This bike will chew up those rocky climbs and steep descents with ease while still allowing you to pull that trailer full of gear to and from that tree stand, blind or favorite hunting spot.
The Storm G2 was designed and engineered around the unparalleled power and performance of Bafangs ULTRA M620 mid-drive motor, with its game-changing torque and dual-speed sensors. These highly sensitive sensors record data on crank torque, vehicle speed, and pedal rotation speed ensuring precise control of the bike while achieving the highest possible efficiency.
The intelligence of the Ultra Drive System puts the rider in complete control and in spite of its tremendous power output and maximum torque of more than 160 N m the motor operates in virtual silence.